What's Included in your Bike Tour Price?
Breakfast and dinner are included
Our philosophy is that as far as possible the answer should be everything.
The only items not included in the tour price are your lunches, drinks and entrance fees at any local attractions.
Everything else is provided as follows.
Your guide is with the group throughout the week, and he/she is there to take care of things for you.
For example, if you need to return early, or perhaps you want to find a church on Sunday. Or, you want to visit particular places, try special foods or wines or bring your own pedals.
Maybe you want to take a day off and spend it shopping instead of cycling, spend an extra day so that you can do even more cycling, send or receive faxes or email, whatever it is, you should find your guide can sort it out for you.
That's the idea anyway, and so far, it's worked!
Specifically You'll Receive . . .
- High quality bikes are provided - a joy to ride and rigourously maintained
- We include helmets, locks, waterproof jackets, bicycle panniers and water bottles
- Basic repair kit plus the repair services of your guide - we fix your punctures!
- Breakfasts and evening meals (On our self-guided tours, evening meals are not included)
- Gourmet Food is central to your cycling experience with us
- Transportation of luggage between stops
- An experienced guide to attend to all problems en-route
- Wine tasting fees at vineyards
- Accommodation in characterful 3*** and 2** hotels which are comfortable and intimate
- All rooms are en-suite, of course